Save the date!
Join educators and administrators from the Northeast region to share, learn and connect about quality online education. This regional conference is co-sponsored by Quality Matters, Towson University and the University System of Maryland William E. Kirwan Center for Academic Innovation.
- September 20, 2017 - call for proposals opens
- November 22, 2017 - deadline to submit proposals
- January 17, 2018 - registration opens
- March 22, 2018 - pre-conference workshops
- March 23, 2018 - Quality Matters Regional Conference
Call for Proposals is Open!
What great ideas, research or experience related to Managing Quality at Scale can you share with the QM Community? How can you inspire your colleagues in the Eastern region? Get ready to offer your solutions on March 22 - 23, 2018 at the QM East Regional Conference. Submit a proposal by November 22, 2017. The concentrations are:
- Collaborations between Faculty and Instructional Designers
- Models for Quality at Scale
- Building Buy-In
- Student Success
For more information about the event or the call for proposals, please visit www.qualitymatters.org/events/attend. If you have questions, please contact Quality Matters at 866-851-4984 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Towson University, 8000 York Road, Towson, MD 21252
March 22 - 23, 2018
Registration will open on January 17, 2018.