Board Committee to Discuss Reports on
Financial Aid, Minority Achievement, and K-16 Activities
Adelphi, MD (June 11, 2004) - The Committee on Education Policy of the University System of Maryland (USM) Board of Regents will meet in public session at 9:30 am Wednesday, June 16. The meeting will be at the USM Office, 3300 Metzerott Road, Adelphi, MD.
Among the agenda items are the following.
- FY 2003 Financial Aid Report for USM Undergraduates
- External Review Committee Report on the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
- Status Report on Minority Achievement
- An update on K-16 activities
- Annual Report on Intercollegiate Activities
Full agendas and background information will be available at Wednesday's meeting. Sign language interpreters and/or other appropriate accommodations for eligible individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request. Please call 301.445.2756 (voice) or 301.314.7683 (TTY/ITT) to make special arrangements.
Contact: Anne Moultrie