Under direct supervision, operates and maintains a campus debit card
system which controls access to and use of photocopiers, printers,
washers, dryers and other similar equipment.
1. Collects and accounts for money from Card Value Centers, Card
Service Centers, coin boxes and washers/dryers.
2. Downloads monthly usage data from card readers to laptop personal
3. Prepares reports for refunds and other transactions.
4. Counts cash retrieved from card readers. Completes deposit forms
and transports money to the Cashier's office for deposit.
5. Maintains daily activity logs such as cash deposits, quantity of
debit cards loaded, and equipment breakdowns.
6. Troubleshoots, calibrates and test debit card equipment. Performs
minor repairs and sends equipment for servicing.
Note: The intent of this list of primary duties is to provide a
representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities of
this job. Incumbents perform other related duties assigned. Specific
duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED.
EXPERIENCE: One year related work experience.
Ability to accurately and reliably account for cash; to use computers
and other standard office equipment; to learn software appropriate to
the debit card system in use; to work in, on, around, over, and under
fixed equipment; to travel extensively around campus; to use basic
arithmetic; to complete simple logs; to follow oral and written
instructions; to make simple adjustments and repairs to equipment.
OTHER: Except for qualifications established by law, additional
related experience and formal education in which one has gained the
knowledge, skills, and abilities required for full performance of the
work of the job class may be substituted for the education or
experience requirement on a year-for-year basis with 30 college
credits being equivalent to one year of experience.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT