Office of Academic and Student Affairs
The major responsibilities of the Office of Academic and Student Affairs include academic planning and accountability, academic policy, articulation, and faculty affairs. In addition, our staff serve as liaisons to the USM Board of Regents Committee on Education Policy, the MHEC Committee on Education Policy, the MHEC Financial Assistance Advisory Council, the MHEC Student Transfer Advisory Committee, the Council of University System Faculty, the Maryland K-16 Partnership in Teaching and Learning, and the System Student Council.
- Langenberg Lectures
- Maryland OCR Partnership Agreement Report Forms
- Systemwide Plan for Minority Achievement 2001 - 2010
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Form for Eligible Maryland High School Graduates
- Shared Governance Guidelines for the Administration of Ombudsperson Services - May 2018