Board of Regents
Committee on Education Policy
June 1, 2005
University System of Maryland Office
- New Academic Program Proposals.
- TU: Master of Science in Homeland Security Management and Post-baccalaureate Certificate in Security Assessment.
- UMCP: Master of Mathematics of Advanced Industrial Technology.
- UMCP: Bachelor of Science in International Business.
- UMUC: Master of Science in Health Administration.
- Establishment of a School of Aging Studies at UMBC.
- Amendment of II-1.00 USM Policy on Appointment, Rank, and Tenure of Faculty to Add to the List of Approved Ranks in Section III the Title of "[Institution] Professor."
- Guidelines on Non-USM Institutions Offering Programs at USM Regional Centers.
- Reorganization of Academic Departments at UMBC.
- Update on the Eastern Shore Higher Education Center.
- Reports on Academic Advising:
- Coppin State University: Ms. Vell H. Lyles, Associate Vice President: Enrollment Management, and Ms. Jackie L. Knight, Director, Freshman & Undeclared Major Advisement.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County: Ms. Yvette Mozie-Ross, Director of Admissions and Orientation.
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore: Dr. Shirley Hymon-Parker, Chair, Department of Human Ecology.
- Campus Crime Reports.
- Update on Implementation of Recommendations of Financial Aid Task Force.
- Summary of Program Actions Taken by Chancellor Under Delegation of Authority, 2004-2005.