Board of Regents
Committee on Education Policy
March 15, 2006
Coppin State University
- New Program Proposals.
- CSU: Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Sciences with a Concentration in Health Information Management.
- SU: Master of Arts in Conflict Analysis and Dispute Resolution.
- SU: Master of Science in Geographic Information Systems in Public Administration.
- UB: Bachelor of Science in Real Estate & Economic Development.
- UMUC: Bachelor of Science in Investigative Forensics.
- UMUC: Bachelor of Science in Political Science.
- Report on Retention and Graduation in the USM.
- USM Enrollment Projections, 2006-2015.
- Update on E+E Activities: Academic Candidate Items.
- Status Report on Institutional Practices for Alcohol Education.
- Biennial Report on Status of Agriculture Programs at UMCP and UMES (2004-2005).