Board of Regents
Committee on Education Policy
January 24, 2007
University of Maryland, College Park
College Park, Maryland
1. Report on the Task Force on the Education of Maryland's
2. New Academic Program Proposals
a. UMBC: B.A. in
Media and Communication Studies
b. UMBC: B.A. in
Gender and Women's Studies
c. UMBC: Ph.D. in
Geography and Environmental Systems
d. UMBC: M.A. in
Management of Aging Services
e. UMUC: B.S. in
UMUC: B.S. in Emergency Management
g. UMUC: B.S. in
3. Report on the Workload of the USM Faculty.
4. Middle States Commission on Higher Education: Reaffirmation
of Accreditation - UMES.
5. Maryland Higher
Education Commission Student Outcome and Achievement Report.
6. Report on USM Institutional SAT Profile.