Education Policy Committee to Discuss USM Enrollment Projections, Retention and Graduation Rates
ADELPHI, Md. (March 5, 2009)-The Committee on Education Policy of the University System of Maryland (USM) Board of Regents will meet Tuesday, March 10, 2009, in the 14th-floor conference room of the Saratoga Building, University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB). The public meeting will convene at 9:30 am. The committee will meet in executive session immediately following the public meeting.
The committee's agenda includes:
- Proposal for a bachelor of science in computer information systems at Frostburg State University;
- Proposal for a master of arts in teaching English to speakers of other languages at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County;
- Report on Retention and Graduation Rates;
- Campus Crimes Reports, 2007;
- USM Enrollment Projections, 2008-2017.
Access to the full agenda for the March 10 committee meeting is available here: http://www.usmd.edu/regents/agendas/
Background information and agendas will be available at the meeting. Sign language interpreters and/or other appropriate accommodations for eligible individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request. Please call 301.445.2756 (voice) or 301.314.7683 (TTY/ITT) to make special arrangements.
The Saratoga Building at UMB is at 220 N. Arch Street, Baltimore. For a campus map and driving directions, visit: http://www.umaryland.edu/map
Contact: Paul Stackpole