Board of Regents
Committee on Education Policy
January 25, 2006
University of Maryland, College Park
- New Program Proposals.
- TU: Master of Science in Forensic Science.
- UMB: Doctor of Nursing Practice.
- UMBC: Bachelor of Arts in Management of Aging Services.
- Proposed USM Policy on the Creation/Establishment of New Schools and Colleges.
- Report on Academic Advising: University of Baltimore (Robert Hradsky, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs).
- Report on Activities of the USM Library Directors. (Charles Lowry, UMCP, and Barbara Gontrum, Law/UMB)
- Results of Periodic Reviews of Academic Programs.
- Financial Aid Report FY 2000 - 2004.