Board of Regents
Committee on Education Policy
November 16, 2005
Bowie State University
- New Program Proposals. There are no new academic program proposal for consideration at this meeting.
- Update: School of Public Health, UMB and UMCP.
- Report on the Workload of the USM Faculty.
- Reports on Academic Advising:
- Bowie State University. Dr. Patricia Pierce Ramsey, Provost, and Ms. Carlene Wilson, University Registrar.
- Towson University. Dr. Deborah Leather, Associate Provost, Office of Academic Affairs.
- Report on MHEC Student Outcomes Assessment Report (SOAR).
- Status Report on USM Financial Aid Task Force Report Recommendations.