Board of Regents
Committee on Education Policy
November 14, 2006
Bowie State University
1. New Program Proposals:
a. UMES: Bachelor
of Science in History.
b. UMES: Bachelor
of Science in Professional Golf Management.
2. Proposed USM Policy on the Award of Posthumous Degrees.
3. Salisbury University Request for
Exception to the BOR Policy III-4.00 - Policy on Undergraduate Admissions.
4. Middle States Commission on Higher Education: Reaffirmation
a. University of Maryland University College.
b. University of Maryland, Baltimore.
5. Update on UMCP's Progress with Collaborative School of
6. Opening Fall 2006 Enrollment and FY 2007 Estimated FTE
7. Report on the Workload of the USM Faculty.
8. Maryland Higher Education Commission Student Outcome and
9. Maryland Higher
Education Commission Low Productivity Report 2006.