University System of Maryland
Board of Regents
Committee on Education Policy
November 13, 2007
University of Maryland
1. New Academic Program Proposals.
a. BSU: BS in Sport Management.
b. TU: MS in
c. UMES: Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
2. USM Endorsement of the Goals of the NASH Access and Success
3. Status Report on System-wide MEES Program.
4. Middle States Accreditation Report: UMCP.
5. Report on the Workload of the USM Faculty.
6. Results of Periodic Reviews of Academic Programs.
7. Governor's Executive Order on P-20 Leadership Council.
8. Opening Fall 2007 Enrollment and FY 2008 Estimated FTE