UNIVERSITY SYSTEM OF MARYLAND
BOARD OF REGENTS
COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION POLICY
NOVEMBER 19, 2012
UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE
1. Change in Name of the Committee on Education Policy.
2. Foreign Language Instruction in the USM: Conversation with the Chief Academic Officers.
3. Innovation Centers at USM Institutions:
a. TU. Jane Neapolitan, Professor and Chair, Department of instructional Leadership and Professional Development.
b. UMCP. Elizabeth Beise, Associate Provost.
c. UMUC. Marie Cini, Acting Provost.
4. Report on the Workload of the USM Faculty.
5. Report on Opening Fall Enrollments.
6. Motion to Adjourn and Reconvene in Closed Session.