| SCHEDULE || |
| 9:00AM - 10:00AM || Breakfast and registration |
| 10:00AM - 10:30AM || Welcome and Opening remarks |
| 10:30AM - 11:30AM || Student panel moderated by Dr. Marguerite Weber, University of Baltimore |
| 11:30AM - 12:00PM || Response(s) from faculty fellows |
| 12:00PM - 12:15PM || Closing remarks |
| 12:15PM - 1:00PM || Lunch with students, faculty, and administrators |
To bwtech@UMBC South
1450 South Rolling Rd., Halethorpe, MD 21227*
Directions: - Take I-95 to I-195 (exit 47B) towards Catonsville.
- DO NOT GO EAST ON I-195 TOWARDS BWI AIRPORT. Continue on I-195 West.
- Stay in the middle lane and go PAST the UMBC exit on the right until you come to the traffic light.
- Turn left at light onto Rolling Road (Rt.166) (South towards Arbutus).
- Go 1/2 mile to sign for "Rolling Road" and turn right (There is also a sign to "Gun Road.")
- If you start to go over a bridge, you've gone too far.
- Road immediately forks, take the left-hand fork to the Incubator and Accelerator.
*Note: For GPS, use Arbutus, MD 21227
For assistance before or on the day of the event, please contact: ATDiscussion2@usmd.edu
Return to Events Schedule