Under direct supervision, operates and maintains a campus debit card system which controls access to and use of photocopiers, printers, washers, dryers and other similar equipment.
1. Collects and accounts for money from Card Value Centers, Card Service Centers, coin boxes and washers/dryers.
2. Downloads monthly usage data from card readers to laptop personal computer.
3. Prepares reports for refunds and other transactions.
4. Counts cash retrieved from card readers. Completes deposit forms and transports money to the Cashier's office for deposit.
5. Maintains daily activity logs such as cash deposits, quantity of debit cards loaded, and equipment breakdowns.
6. Troubleshoots, calibrates and test debit card equipment. Performs minor repairs and sends equipment for servicing.
Note: The intent of this list of primary duties is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities of this job. Incumbents perform other related duties assigned. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED.
EXPERIENCE: One year related work experience.
Ability to accurately and reliably account for cash; to use computers and other standard office equipment; to learn software appropriate to the debit card system in use; to work in, on, around, over, and under fixed equipment; to travel extensively around campus; to use basic arithmetic; to complete simple logs; to follow oral and writteninstructions; to make simple adjustments and repairs to equipment.
Except for qualifications established by law, additional related experience and formal education in which one has gained the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for full performance of the work of the job class may be substituted for the education or experience requirement on a year-for-year basis with 30 college credits being equivalent to one year of experience.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: